Supplying the correct computer name can be very useful to IT staff to help accelerate the service of your request. You can find your computer name by one of the following methods:
If You are Able to Login to Your Computer:
1. Once logged into your computer, click on the start button.
2. Now click on "Computer".
3. Your computer name should be on the bottom of the window.
If You are Unable to Login to Your Computer:
1. On the login screen press "CTRL + ALT + DELETE".
2. Click on "How do I login to another domain?".
3. A message will appear. You computer name is listed after "To log on to your computer (not a domain) type". Your computer name typically will start with "S02", "S03", "S05", "S08".